Head out anywhere in the summers and one look you tend to see a lot around you is the bunched up look that young girls and women mostly sport to keep their long hair off their faces, and to keep it from sweating. While summers are quite difficult to manage with long hair, here are a few daily hairstyle for long hair that will work great on long hair. And come on, if you gotta be in style, sometimes, you gotta let them flow open too.
1. Side Layers:
Shilpa Shetty looks absolutely gorgeous and at ease in this easy hairstyle, that has a simple daily hairstyles for long hair look to it, but is also a great style for any special event.
- Comb out your hair to remove all tangles
- Use an anti-frizz spray if you have frizzy or dry hair
- Put on some leave in hair serum to keep it manageable
- Part hair in the middle
- The sides of the hair are cut in layers till the chin
- You can have them till the shoulders as well
- Leave the rest of the hair uncut
- Curl in the bottom of the hair slightly to prevent them from looking edgy
- You can also run in some hair product to add extra shine
2. Messy Top Knot:
This is a stylized and more elegant variation of the regular bun look that most women, especially in India, are forced to wear due to the crazy weather.
- Comb out hair to remove any tangles
- Pulling all the hair together, take it towards the back, right at the crown
- Roll hair like a bun and tie up
- Keep it a bit messy to give a laid-back casual look
- Let a few strands be loose