Scalp Care: The Next Step in Skin Care
Are you skipping your scalp? We think it’s time to add one more step to your skin care routine.
Here is a fact: Skin is the largest organ in the human body. It can be easy to forget that we should include our scalp, too. While we often focus on the more visible parts of our skin, a healthy scalp has its benefits.
If you’re going to care for your skin, consider a head-to-toe routine. From protecting your scalp from the sun to keeping it clear of buildup, we’re here to help you level up your scalp care.
Before we get started, keep this statement in mind: A healthy scalp promotes healthy hair.
If you can say that it’s time to give your scalp a bit more TLC, you may be experiencing one of the common scalp problems. While being so focused on caring for your hair, you could be missing red flags about your scalp health. These problems threaten the healthy foundation of hair strands.
Here are three concerns for your scalp — and how to seek a solution.
We can really pile on the products, and sometimes shampoo doesn’t do the job of offering a thorough wash. Oily scalps cause problems, too. Buildup can lead to clogged pores, itchiness, acne, and more.
Solution: When your scalp needs a little clean-up assistance, an exfoliating scrub is the way to go.
Be gentle with your skin, and this includes your scalp. One common cause for a dry scalp is shampooing your hair too often.
Solution: Reduce the number of shampoo days in your routine. Then consider adding a serum or oil to apply to your scalp.
What could be the cause of your itchiness? It’s time to take a closer look at the ingredients in your shampoo. Say “goodbye” to an itchy scalp and easy-to-spot dandruff.
Solution: Schedule an appointment with a dermatologist for a closer look. Consider the ingredients in your shampoo.
The How-To Guide
Are you ready to take notes on scalp care? We’ve got three simple steps to help you feel confident about your scalp maintenance.
Do you protect your scalp from the sun? How about those hot styling tools that you use regularly? Wear a hat if you’re planning a beach day. Be gentle as you pull out the flat iron.
Pampering starts with prevention. Be mindful of how often you wash your hair or which ingredients you choose. Then, focus on solutions for your scalp problems, from scalp scrubs and serums to a gentle massaging brush.
Would you ignore your facial care for weeks? No, we don’t think so. Keep this same focus with your scalp care. The best way to keep it at the top of your mind is to include your scalp with the rest of your skin care routine.
Silky Smooth Solutions
If you’re looking for a starting place for scalp care, you’re in the right place. The team at Silky Smooth Solutions offers products to help you see the reality of a healthy scalp: healthy hair. We provide simple ways to add scalp care to your skin care routine.
- If hair thinning or balding has become a problem, we’ve created a product with you in mind.
- Our All-Natural Hair Growth Oil helps to “wake up” those dormant hair follicles. It also helps to reduce the appearance of conditions like alopecia and hair thinning.
- Take advantage of our Professional Hair Regrowth Laser Comb, which is an affordable and effective way to grow thicker, fuller, and healthier hair.
- The comb massager works for men and women, killing bacteria while also stimulating the scalp to help with circulation.
- Relieve hair loss and tension and pressure on your scalp with an easy-to-clean massager comb that is ergonomic, battery-powered, and effective.
- There are 26 individual nodes. As you brush your hair, the vibration helps to promote hair growth.
- There’s one more way to “wake up” those sleepy hair follicles. Enjoy less shedding and thinning with our Hair Regrowth Laser Comb.
- The comb helps to reduce hair loss and hair grease. It also strengthens the hair root and promotes hair regeneration.