Professional Eyebrow Perm Kit
You Save $19.02 (20%)
For many of us, our eyebrows are a facial feature we don’t pay enough attention to, until it’s way too late.
With this Professional Eyebrow Perm Kit you can skip the expensive and time consuming salon and get thick, luscious eyebrows right from the comfort of your own home. With our easy to follow and comprehensive DIY kit, you’ll enjoy being the envy of all your friends with amazing eyebrows. Get long-lasting effect each and every time!
Long-Lasting Effect: Our DIY perm kit essentially laminates your eyebrows when you complete the job. It preserves them and makes them last longer than other DIY kits on the market.
Natural Look: Our products aim to plump up your natural eyebrows – not add anything artificial to them. They’re still your eyebrows – just plumper!
All-Inclusive Kit: All you need is included in this eyebrow perm kit. No need to run to the salon for a missing tool or liquid!
Save Your Time And Money: Skip expensive salons and save your time. This DIY perm kit provides a number of treatments and you don’t have to leave your house.
Brow Lifting: While it is safe for your skin and eyebrow hair, the DIY kit also makes your eyebrows lift up. You’ll appear brighter and happier naturally!
Eye-Catching Packaging: Even though this is an at-home DIY eyebrow perm kit, we spare no expense. The packaging we provide will give you that professional salon quality feeling.
What Does The Package Include?
- 1 x Brow Perm Lotion
- 1 x Brow Fixation
- 1 x Brow Nutrition
- 1 x Brow Lift Glue
- 3 x Y Brush
- 5 x Eyebrow Brush
- 10 x Micro Brush
How To Use:
- Remove any residual oil, buildup and makeup residue on and around eyebrows.
- Apply Vaseline around eyebrows area for isolation.
- Apply a thin layer of glue on the eyebrows. Then straighten the eyebrows with brush to set it in the desired shape. Let it set for 1 minute.
- Apply the #1 Perm Lotion on the eyebrows and then cover the eyebrows with a plastic wrap. (Perming time: 5-8 minutes).
- Remove the #1 Perm Lotion with the Y brush, then apply #2 Brow Fixation on the eyebrows and then cover the eyebrows with a new plastic wrap. (Fixing time: 5-8 minutes).
- Clean off any leftover residue with the Y brush.
- Apply #3 Brow Nutrition oil to nourish the eyebrows.